The For Alison Foundation exists to create opportunities for children in Southern Virginia to experience the arts.
how THE FOUNDATION IS Making an Impact:
- Giving young people the opportunity to see professional productions of plays, musical theatre, or dance at regional arts centers
- Supporting young filmmakers as they learn their craft
- Establishing a need-based ballet school scholarship in Alison's name
- Providing need-based scholarships for the Roanoke Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Giving visual arts students trips to area museums to see world-class exhibits
CLICK HERE for stories about arts experiences