The For Alison Foundation exists to create opportunities for children in Southern Virginia to experience the arts.
how THE FOUNDATION IS Making an Impact:
- Giving children who have never seen a live performance the chance to see ballet or theatre on stage
- Showing young people the power of Shakespeare's words by seeing professional actors perform his plays on stage at the Blackfriars Playhouse
- Supporting young filmmakers as they learn their craft
- Establishing a need-based ballet school scholarship in Alison's name
- Providing nee-based scholarships for the RYSO and Star City School of Ballet for talented students
- Giving visual arts students trips to area museums to see world-class exhibits